Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receive Push process is failing for multiple receipts associated with Procurement Group.
PO_RECVPUSH is failing when multiple receipts are created for the PO associated with a procurement group. First receipt (Full receiving for one or more PO lines) is processed successfully without an issue. When the second receipt is entered for the remaining PO lines, then it causes the failure in the PO Receipt Push process.
Abended at Step PO-RECVPUSH.RVAM0260.Step040 RE = 1427
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Create a Procurement Group
2. Create a PO with two lines, each line assigned to the same procurement group created in step 1. Designate the first line as the Primary Unit
3. Approve and Dispatch the PO
4. Create a Receipt for line 1. Receive Qty 2 for line 1. Run RECV_02 job during the receiving to process the receipt for AM.
5. Use Procurement Group Inquiry to review the group created in step 1. Transactions status sits in the “Procurement Group Incomplete (PGI)” status.
6. Create Voucher for the PO/Receipt that was created in earlier steps.
7. Budget Check, Post the Voucher.
8. Run INTFAPAM process to send the asset information from AP to AM.
9. Use Procurement Group Inquiry to review the group created in step 1. Voucher Transactions status sits in the “Procurement Group Incomplete (PGI)” status.
10. Create new Receipt for the PO Line two. Run RECV_02 job during the receiving to process the receipt for AM.
Result: Receipt Push fails for the new receipt
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms