Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect UOM Conversion Rate On Purchase Order Line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Items- Standard UOM is EA for my item
2. Units of Measure page have EA and BOX
3. Item Supplier—Does not have Accept Any UOM flag selected.
4. Item Supplier UOM- Has BOX setup as the only UOM for the supplier
5. Add a new requisition
6. Select our item above. Enter qty of 300 click Add then CheckOut
7. Click Save & Submit
8. Add/Update PO—Enter our Supplier then click Copy From and select Requisition.
9. Enter our requisition and click Search. Select the requisition and click Copy To PO.
10. Brought me back to my PO page. Has the incorrect Qty and UOM. It didn't do a UOM conversion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms