Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Pricing and Rate templates
RESOURCE_QUANTITY on the Variance Priced rows is incorrect. It is showing double the quantity. (System Source for this transaction is PRV).
RESOURCE_QUANTITY on the Variance Priced rows is be generated correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project and Activity. Associate it with a rate based contract line. Under Contract Terms page, Associate the Rate Set 'ACT1'
2. Lets Say in this rate set, the Rate set target for the ACT row has 2 rows. One with MUP of 1.00 and analysis type BIL and another MUP of 0.1 and analysis type of BIL
3. Create a ACT transaction for $1000. It will generate a BIL rows for $1000 and $100. And Resource_Quantity is 1 on each of these rows based on rate set targets defined earlier.
4. Run PSA_ACCTGGL process to make the BIL rows GL_DISTRIB_STATUS to 'G'.
4. Now Enable Variance Pricing for the Rate Set.
5. Create a Rate Variance History for the row with mark up of 0.1. Add a new rate of .15
6. Run Variance Pricing. Approve the variance rows and process variance pricing as needed.
7. Notice that generated rows, we will have 3 BIL rows in total. The first 2 rows were the ones that were generated previously with RESOURCE_QUANTITY of 1. The new BIL row created will have a Resource_Quantity of 2 and Resource_Amount of 50.
The expectation is to see the Resource_Quantity of 1 on the BIL row with Resource_amount = $50 which is generated by variance pricing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms