Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Full Position Mgmt, when the "Reports To" in Position Data is Changed and the direct report is terminated, the name of the former employee still is visible through the "View My Organization" within Direct Line Reports pagelet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions/ Budget > Add/ Update Position Info
2. Select Position w/ Terminated Manager
3. Add a New EFFDT Row
4. Update the "Reports To" to a New Position
5. Run Direct Reports Build Process
6. Login as Manager who Both Positions Report to (former Manager's & New Report's To)
7. Confirm Terminated Manager Name Still Displays in Direct Reports Pagelet > View My Organization
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms