AMIF1000 Created Duplicate Cost Rows When The Asset That Got Created From Receipt Transferred.
(Doc ID 2066872.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMPS1000 created duplicate Cost rows when the asset that got created from receipt is transferred.
1. Create a PO/Receipt with capitalized checked -prior month with dept id
2. Interface all the way to asset - it inserted FAD rows and create asset with cost
3. Do a transfer via cost adjust page to transfer to different dept id
4. Current month, create a voucher using copy receipts.
5. send to AM - it will create another ADQ row in interface tables and ADJ row in cost tables
So it would create duplicate cost rows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document