Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMPS1000 created duplicate Cost rows when the asset that got created from receipt is transferred.
1. Create a PO/Receipt with capitalized checked -prior month with dept id
2. Interface all the way to asset - it inserted FAD rows and create asset with cost
3. Do a transfer via cost adjust page to transfer to different dept id
4. Current month, create a voucher using copy receipts.
5. send to AM - it will create another ADQ row in interface tables and ADJ row in cost tables
So it would create duplicate cost rows
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms