EAP: Withholding (TDS) is Not Getting Calculated at New Rates for Regular Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding (TDS) is not getting calculated at new rates for Regular Voucher.
1) Create and pay a Withholding applicable Prepaid Voucher. There are 2 Withholding Rules applicable.
2) Post the Voucher.
3) Withholding Rate is changed for one of the Rules.
4) Create a Regular Voucher.
5) Apply the Regular Voucher to Prepaid Voucher.
6) Post the Regular Voucher.
Withholding for the Regular Voucher should be calculated with new rate.
Withholding for the regular voucher should be calculated with old rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms