EAR9.1: AR_Update Is Not Always Creating The Same VAT Accounting Entries For Direct Debits
(Doc ID 2067208.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR_Update process is not always creating the same VAT accounting entries for Direct Debits
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create New On Account for the same business unit, same bank, same customer and same amount; Creation of a regular deposit; No item reference for this payment;
2. Launch the Payment Predictor;
3. An account item is created by the Payment Predictor;
4. Launch the AR_Update to post the worksheet;
5. Creation of the On Account item;
In the accounting entries, entries ok for final Vat and adjustment VAT; Payment method of the On Account is Direct Debit;
6. Creation of a Direct Debit for this On Account;
7. Remit to bank the Direct Debit;
8. Launch an AR_Update to post the Direct Debit; the group containing the Direct Debit has been managed among other groups;
9. Check accounting entries : no entries for final Vat and adjustment VAT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document