Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A misalignment issue has been detected at the Selected Business Units delivered Page (RUN_EXTRNPRC_BU) from the Expense Processing Run Control ID component. The rendering problem seems to take place only in Internet Explorer Browser, in combination with the PeopleTools Version 8.54 or higher.
The 'Selected Business Units' grid (RUN_CNTL_EX_BU) from the same page falls outside of the section in should be comprised in, providing an odd look for the User.
- Have an FSCM Online Application with PeopleTools Version 8.54 or higher
- Log into the FSCM Online Application with User ID VP1 using Internet Explorer browser
- Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Expense Processing
- Click on the 'Add A New Value' tab
- Define a new Run Control ID, and click on the ADD Button
- Click on the 'Selected Business Units' tab
- Confirm that the Grid within the Selected Business Unit section falls outside of the delimited box on the right hand side
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
The Expenses Users see a misalignment of the Selected Business Units page, which is uniquely affecting Internet Explorer users, and is not consistent with Users on Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome browsers.
The Selected Business Units page (RUN_EXTRNPRC_BU) should be displayed equally no matter which internet Browser the User is logged on.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms