EAP: Incorrect Voucher Match Exception RULE_V300 for Negative PO Amounts
(Doc ID 2067556.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Match Exception RULE_V300 is generated on Voucher associated with a PO that has a negative amount.
1. Create a Purchase Order with two lines as below
Line 1 with qty 4, price 6697.5
Line 2 with qty 4, price -697.5
2. Dispatch the Purchase Order.
3. Create a Receipt by copying both PO lines with qty 1 for each line.
4. Create a Voucher by copying PO Receipt.
5. Run Matching.
6. Match exception RULE_V300 is generated on Invoice line 2.
Voucher should be matched without any exceptions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document