Requisition Quantity of First Shipping Line Changed After Budget Checking
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a requisition with 1 item but has 2 shipping line.
• Items should be identical
• Items should have different shipping due dates
2. Save and submit the requisition.
3. Click the Edit Requisition, or navigate back to manage requisition and edit the requisition created. Now click Add more items.
4. Add more items then click checkout.
•The additional item should be the same with the current item in the requisition
5. Now the requisition should look like this.
• it has 35 total quantity on 1 line
• 2 shipping lines (line 1 – 20 quantity and line 2 – 5 quantity)
6. Add another shipping line with different due date and supply the additional 10 items that you added a while ago.
7. Save and submit the requisition.
8. Using the Approvers Account. Approve the requisition.
9. Using the Requester's Account, Budget check the requisition, then wait for it to become valid.
The requisition quantity of first shipping line changed after budget checking.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms