Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is an issue with the leave details page on the timesheet.
When employee is assigned the same benefit record # to all active job records an employee has, the View Detail icon for sick and vacation for employees who are active in a job record #, does not match the benefit record #,
no data is displayed.
For example, Employee has multiple active records (records 1, 3, 4 and 5) and all tied to benefit rcd #1, the user can only see the detail in Rcd 1.
1. Go to the timesheet for employee KU0423 record 0 that showing available sick / vacation balances.
2. Click on view detail for vacation and it displays the correct comp/leav balances there.
3. Go to the timesheet for the same employee record 1
4. The recorded balances showing the same as record 0 because they are shared balances and this is correct.
5. Click on View Details for record 1 and it is blank.
The code delivered in the Bug 19672868 restricts the selection of records based on EMPL_RCD. It should show
for Leave: Balances related to SICK or VACATION should be of the latest accrual date irrespective of the JOB
for Comp Plan: Balances expires as soon as an employee is terminated in one job and cannot be carried forward. Hence the COMP balances should be restricted to that particular job as of the latest accrual date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms