ETL9.2: Unsaved Data Message When Using Adjust Time Link On TL Workcenter.
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Received Unsaved Data Message (13504,3621) when updating timesheet from Pending Payable time, Adjust Time Link.
1. Navigate to Time and Labor Workcenter. Click Pending Payable Time link.
2. Punch payable time need approval. Click on Adjust Reported Time for 8/28/15 row.
3. Update 8/28 – add lunch in/out and change final out time. Click Submit.
4. Rules successfully applied.
5. Click on Elapsed Timesheet link
6. Timesheet triggers unsaved Data message.
7. Click OK and clicked the Submit button again, than received the unsaved Data message error: "You have unsaved Data on this page. Select OK to go back and save, Cancel to continue. (13504,3621)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms