XML Transcript Does Not Print an Address “Send To” Without a Recipient Name
(Doc ID 2068229.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Transcripts
If field 'Send To' is not filled in the Send To Information page ( Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Request Transcript Report) then the final transcript will not display any of the information from this page
Option 1: Post an error message on the “Send To” page stating that the “Send To Name” is a required field.
Option 2 (Preferred): Update the Transcript App Engine to allow for a blank “Send To” name, when the “Send To” address is populated. Code reference: App Engine: SSR_TSC_LIB.Recipnt Step 10 - SQL Action
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to PIA
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Request Transcript Report
3. Press "Add a new value"
4. Choose a transcript type
5. Go to Transcript request Detail tab
6. Insert the ID of a student for whom the transcript will be generated
7. Press the Send to button. Page Send To Information opens.
8. Do not fill ion the Send To field, nor check the Specify External Org ID check box
9. Insert an Address
10. Click Ok
11. Click Process Request
12. Click on the View Report link. The PDf report will open
13. Notice the absence of the Information filled in in page Send To Information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document