Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where an employee is retro terminated for a March leave date with Positive Input during April. The P45 shows blank values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run and Finalise Cal Run ID GG M2014 STD 12
2. Enter a Termination for EMPLID GG EM 204 with EFFDT 01/04/2015.
3. Check a retro trigger was created with EFFDT 31/03/2015
4. Enter One-Time for EMPLID GG EM 204, Pay Group GG STD M01, Cal ID GGP GG2015M01 for £1000
5. Run and Finalise Cal Run ID GG M2015 STD 01
6. Run the P45 Identification Process
7. Run the P45 Identification Results process, and select produce P45
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms