Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where a P6 is loaded with an earlier effective date than the latest row on the Maintain Tax Data GBR page, no warning is output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Process and finalise the payroll for April 2015
2. Add a new P45 row on the Maintain Tax Data GBR page during May 2015
3. Create a P6 file with the same Previous Pay and Tax details as the Maintain Tax Data page row, but with an earlier effective date
4. Load the P6 file
5. Review the log file.
6. Review the Maintain Tax Data GBR page
7. Process the payroll for May 2015
8. Review the results
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms