ELM - Browse for a Course Return to Previous Page Issue
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users browse for a course the system responds differently depending on if you click the course title or the select link, and then return to previous page.
If the user clicks select and return to previous page the system does not take you back to the page you were on and goes back to the first page of results.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Login to ELM application
2. Navigate to Main Menu -> Self Service -> Learning -> Browse Catalog
3. Select any categories, Ex: Communications
3. Catalog Items are displayed, Click Next link of next page of items
4. Then click on any Catalog item link. Ex: LDMG1003
5. Details page is displays, then click on the Return to Previous Page link
6. This will take you to the list of items page (2nd page) as expected, showing the Catalog item link. Ex: LDMG1003
7. Then click on any Select link for the Catalog item link. Ex: LDMG1003
8. Details page is displays, then click on the Return to Previous Page link
Now, it takes you to 1st page of items list but it was expected to go to page (2nd page), showing the Catalog item link. Ex: LDMG1003
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms