EBI9.2 Billing Courtesy Copy Goes to No Success ABENDED at Step BI_XMLP.NonCons.GenFile (PeopleCode)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Billing Finalization/Proforma Image 10
Billing Courtesy Copy goes to No Success
The courtesy copy functionality for the billing invoice makes the Single Action Job go to No Success on the Invoice print BIXPRNT00 when there is a special character such as an ampersand in the address of the Bill To Customer.
Error generating report output: (235,2309) PSXP_RPTDEFNMANAGER.ReportDefn.OnExecute Name:ProcessRe port
PCPC:79744 Statement:1595 Called from:SCM_BI_XMLP.BI_XMLP.OnExecute Name:DoProcessReport Statement:47
Called from:SCM_BI_XMLP.XMLFile.OnExecute Name:GenReport Statement:11 Called
from:BI_XMLP.NonCons.GBL.default.1900-01-01.GenFile.OnExecute Statement:24 (12501,160)
Process 52840 ABENDED at Step BI_XMLP.NonCons.GenFile (PeopleCode) -- RC = 20
52840 BI_XMLP NonCons GenFile PeopleCode 20
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add an "&" to customer address (and potentially other special characters / oracle reserved symbols)
2. Create a bill with XML pub layout
3. Add this customer to courtesy copy
The issue has the following business impact:
This is functionality that will affect PRD at the end of August if the courtesy copy functionality is used.
1. For a bill to customer with ‘& - ampersand’ in addresses, if you process an invoice without the courtesy copy then there are no issues.
2. For a bill to customer with no ‘& - ampersand’ in addresses, there are no issues with processing for courtesy copy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms