EAP: Monitor Approvals Page Shows Incorrect Search Results
(Doc ID 2068674.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Monitor Approvals page shows transactions that the user is not authorized to approve in the Search results
1) Create a Voucher as a Payables user and submit for approval
2) Create a Purchase Order(PO) as a PO User and submit for approval
3) Ensure that the EOAWTHREAD_ID is same for both the Voucher and PO transactions
4) Log in as PO Approver and navigate to Monitor Approvals
5) Enter the following Criteria on Search Page:
Header Status: Pending
Approver: PO Approver ID
6) Search results show the Voucher to be approved which should not be the case
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document