Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are experiencing a performance issue with open a purchase order and make changes to it. The purchase order has multiple Lines and multiple Schedule Lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a PO online from the below menu path Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update PO.
- It took around 5 minutes to open the PO online.
- Tried to create Change Order on the PO.
- Modified any line on the PO by changing the Quantity and Ship Due date.
- Save the Page and it took around 4 minutes to save the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms