Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create a PO followed by a receipt against it, and when the receipt is interfaced to AM, it adds the VAT to the asset cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup the VAT for Canada business unit.
- Create a PO for Canada Business Unit and provide Asset Information(Business Unit and Profile Id).
- Dispatch the PO.
- Create a Receipt for the PO.
- Select the Check box 'Interface Receipt' Save the Receipt.
- Check the Asset, VAT amount is added to the Asset.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms