View Document or Edit Document button logs user out of system if the Document Management page is accessed from Worklist pagelet
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View Document or Edit Document button logs user out of system if the Document Management page is accessed from Worklist pagelet.
1) Setup a pagelet for the Worklist page. (PeopleTools > Portal > Structure and Content)
2) Add the pagelet to the home page. (Personalize: Content)
3) Go to the Worklist pagelet and click on link for Collaboration Review entry. This opens the Document Management page.
4) Hit View Document or Edit Document button.
5) User is logged out of the system.
If customer uses the traditional Worklist (Main Menu > Worklist > Worklist), they don't have this problem. Also, if they navigate directly to the Document Management page from the Supplier Contract menu in FSCM they don't have this problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms