Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The approved absences are not visible under MSS.
When the selection criteria is changed to Absence Requests - Approved , the page should bring up the approved absence requests for that manager.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee submits absence request through self service (Self Service, Time Reporting, Report Time, Absence Request).
2. Manager signs into MSS (Manager Self Service, Time Reporting, Approve Time and Exceptions, Absence Request).
3. Screen defaults to pending requests.
4. Approve the absence (say ok to all and will be returned to the pending requests)
5. Change the status to 'approved'
6. Get message "There are no results to display. Please select a different Status and select the refresh button".
7. Re-navigate to the panel from the home menu. Results are the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms