GP UK GPGB_P60 Not Picking Up Employee
(Doc ID 2069295.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P60 process is not selecting employees that have a reverse retro transaction in the previous tax year
1. Process and finalise a payroll in the last tax year
2. Make a retro change to the an employee’s job record
3. Amend the trigger to be a period segmentation.
4. Calculate the payroll for April 2015
5. Review the results
6. Run the Report and RTI prep process
7. Run the P60 App Engine
8. Review the output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document