Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Statutory Paternity Pay is paid on Tax week 01 2015 (dates 27/03/2015 to 02/04/2015) then the YTDs is shown as the previous Tax Year
1. Create a weekly period with the dates 27/03/2015 to 02/04/2015
2. Create a weekly absence calendar for tax week 01 2015, pay date 9th April
3. Create a weekly pay calendar for tax week 01 2015
4. Create a calendar group
5. Enter a SPPB absence that starts in tax week 01
6. Process the payroll for tax week 01
7. Review the results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms