Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.54 version, HCM 9.2 Approval Framework (AWE) Workflow TLReportedTime
Once the timesheet is submitted by employee, first automated email to manager is not going out.
Employee A submits timesheet for approval to manager A but there is no automated email going out to manager informing there is a timesheet pending for approval. Manager A logs into PS system to manually look for timesheets pending for approval. Once the manager approves or denies the timesheet automated email goes out to employee.
When Employee submits timesheet for approval to manager an email should be sent to that manager.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. AWE Process ID TLReportedTime, has Email Enabled, for Online Processing
2. AWE Event 'Route for Approval' configured to send Approvers Email.
3. URL Identifier: TL_APPROVALS has been configured.
4. Employee Submits Timesheet.
5. Manager does not receive email notification.
7. Manual navigation to timesheet can be done by Manager, so it can be approved.
8. Employee receives acknowledgement email.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms