Set The Qty Rcvd Tolerance %: To 300% And Receiving Error When Uploading Vendor Price Updates
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process receipts,
the following error occurs.
Percentages are 0 through 100
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change item 10010 to have 300 percent on the Qty Rcvd Tolerance for receiving and vendor uom
Navigation: Items> Define Controls> Item Categories I did not change this one.
Navigation: Items Define Items and Attributes Purchasing Attributes
2. Turn on the app message ITEM_PRICELIST_LOAD
3. In Handler Tester create the price change
4. SCM Integrations > Transaction Error Handling > Maintain Data Definitions To get the eip numbers
5. Run Item Loader using the eip control numbers created.
6. Go back to SCM Integrations > Transaction Error Handling > Maintain Data Definitions and you will see the errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms