Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR Name Change Worklist Entries don't get cleared from the approver's Worklist , when there are multiple transactions of the same requester for the same EFFDT.
When there are multiple Name Change transactions created with the same Effective Date(As of Date) for the same employee and one transaction is Approved/Cancelled ,then other entries for the same date are not cleared.
But, if multiple Name Change transactions are created with different Effective Date(As of Date) for the same employee. If one transaction is Approved/Cancelled , then other entries with different dates are still available for approval and they get cleared off the Approver Worklist.
The issue was reported in 9.1 and it was replicated also in 9.2.
1. When multiple transactions are created for the same effective date.
2. Create 2 Name Change transactions with the same EFFDT.
3. Transaction should be routed to a user.
4. Approve one transaction from the same EFFDT and save the data.
5. Review the status of the transaction "Success"
6. Review the worklist, the approved transaction has been cleared.
7. The second submitted transaction is still in the worklist.
8. When reviewing the second transaction which hasn't been approved, the "Current Transaction Status: Success"
9. Review in App Designer HR_SS_WORK_EVENTS
10.View definition for HR_EE_NAME
11.In worklist definition - Personal Data Name Change review the Field Map which contains: OPRID,EMPLID,ACTION_DT_SS,NAME
The two transaction with the same EFFDT the record cannot be distinguished from one transaction to the next.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms