Copy From Requisition (REQ) on Purchase Order (PO) is not Repricing the Price Correctly
(Doc ID 2069947.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the "Copy From Requisition" option on Purchase Order the System is not re-pricing the price correctly.
1. Setup 2 Item Vendor Relationships for an Item with different prices.
2. Setup Item Ship To Location.
3. Create and approve a Requisition for the Item and 1 of the 2 Suppliers setup in Step 1. Note the price.
4. Create a Purchase Order with the other Supplier setup in Step 1.
5. Copy the Requisition created in Step 3 and note the Calc Price is Y.
6. Price on the Purchase Line should re-price to the Purchase Order Supplier price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document