ETL9.x: PSPLDTL1 FAILED To Create Off-Cycle Paysheet Error
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, TL Integrations
When attempting to load time to payroll the payable time is rejected if the employee is put on Paid Leave of Absence with Job Earnings Distribution enter specifying an earnings code that isn't the default regular earnings code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. employee hired 11/10/2014
2. payable time created late due to time being entered after the current payroll
3. employee put on paid leave of absence with STD job earnings distribution added eff date of leave of 12/1/2014
4. payable time for 11/10 thru 11/30 exists in tl_payable_time and is ready to be loaded to payroll
5. when TL Load is runfor pp 12/1 thru 12/14 the payable time for the prior period adjustments are Rejected even though the job earnings distribution is eff later than the dates under report
Due to this issue, users cannot pay the employee for the payable time due to them from dates prior to going on leave. Even if paysheet is created by payroll the prior time is not loaded as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms