Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding an adhoc approver in the Approval workflow, the tab order is not working in the "Approver/Reviewer Search" page. This is not an issue in Chrome/Firefox.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main menu > Recruiting > Search Applicants
2. Search for applicant
3. It will display applicant in Search applicant
4. Click on the applicant name it will transfer to manage applicant
5. Consider the applicant disposition was interview
6. Click the other action > Recruiting actions > Prepare Job Offer
7. Provide necessary details of Job offer component and offer letter. Click submit for Approval
8. Now Approval tab will appear beside to offer details and click add additional approver or reviewer.
9. Under the user id tab order is not working in the "Approver/Reviewer Search" page. .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms