Field Labels Address, City and Postal are Misplaced in Withholding Supplier Address Seq Search Page
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field labels Address, City and Postal are misplaced in Withholding Supplier Address Seq Search Page ("VNDR_ADDRSRCH_SBP") from the Supplier Location tab, in the GLOBAL/1099 Withholding link.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Go to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/ Update Supplier.
- Search for an existing supplier.
- Go to Location tab.
- Go to GLOBAL/1099 Withholding link.
- In Withholding Options, Withholding Reporting Information grid, click on the magnifying glass from the Address Seq field to run a Supplier Address search.
- In this page "VNDR_ADDRSRCH_SBP", the field labels Address, City and Postal are misplaced.
Replication details can be found here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms