Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buffer error after job comments added in correction mode on historical row.
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.) This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an employee record in correction mode
2. Go to a historical row
3. Go to the Job Labor tab
4. Scroll down and add a comment and save the update
5. check the results from back end and please note that for history effdt comments row was inserted
6. Now return to search. Enter the emplid of the employee for whom the comments were just updated. Do not select include history or correct history.
7. Now click the search button and the error will appear.
8. What was interesting to note, if suppose, we are searching for the employee, for whom the comments were just updated in correct history/include history mode it is giving the results
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms