Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is allowing Paternity Leave to be paid after Shared Parental Leave has been taken, by the same employee
Steps to replicate
1. Add Shared Parental Leave for an employee
2. Add the Shared Parental Leave Take
3. Save the record
4. Enter Statutory Paternity Absence Take details
5. Save the record. The record saves without validation on the employee has also taken Shared Parental Leave
6. Process the payroll for the period
7. Review the results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms