The ePro Requisition Line Data is Incorrect when you Create a Purchase Order (PO) using Copy From Requisition.
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the "Default Contract on PO" flag is checked on at the Purchasing BU Definition, when creating a PO using "Copy From Requisition", where the ePro requisition hasn’t any contract added in the line, it will not take the requisition item line
data, but does take the contact that has the same Category as in the requisition. This issue is replicable only in the MICROSOFT SQL SERVER and not in Oracle DB.
Steps to replicate the issue
1. Create a contract for a supplier.
2. Add an item to the contract and make note of the item category.
3. Create a new requisition.
4. Add a special request item.
5. Choose the vendor on the contract and the same category that was on the contract.
6. Add item to cart. Notice that the Use Contract if Available flag is checked. This is defaulted in and was also in 9.1 but it did not cause any issues in 9.1.
7. Submit requisition for approval.
8. Create a new PO.
9. Select Copy From Requisition.
10. Search for the Requisition.
11. Click the Copy button.
12. Notice that the item from the contract is populated and not the special item info. This is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms