EAP: Issue With Affiliate Chartfield On Vouchers For InterUnit Vendor
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Affiliate field of posted Vouchers gets updated on the DISTRIB_LINE if the InterUnit Vendor ID is updated on the Vendor after the Voucher is posted, and the Voucher re-displayed and saved. Once the Voucher is saved, making a change to the Vendor for the InterUnit Vendor ID should not update the DISTRIB_LINE for a posted Voucher.
1. Create an InterUnit Vendor and assigned to InterUnit Vendor ID = US001
2. Created and post a Voucher to the InterUnit Vendor - Affiliate US001 is defaulted on the Voucher Accounting Line
3. Update the InterUnit Vendor ID of the Vendor created in step 1 from US001 to US003 and save it
4. Re-display the Voucher created in Step 2
5. Voucher displays the new Affiliate of US003 but on the DISTRIB_LINE, the Voucher is still assigned the Affiliate of US001
6. Re-save the Voucher -- There is no apparent change on the Voucher but the DISTRIB_LINE now shows the Affiliate of US003, to match what is displaying on-line for the Voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms