ECM: Direct Debit Bank Account Transfer is not Appearing on Manual Reconciliation Page Under To Bank Account
(Doc ID 2070838.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bank Account Transfer for Direct Debits is not appearing on Manual Reconciliation Page under To Bank Account.
1. Create an External Bank Account Transfer for Direct Debit Payment Method.
2. Enter From and To Bank Accounts.
3. Select and Approve the Settlement.
4. Dispatch the Payment using Financial Gateway.
5. On Manual Reconciliation page search by From Bank Account which displays the Payment for reconciliation.
6. Search with To Bank Account, the transaction is not available for reconciliation.
The Payment should be available under both the bank accounts to be reconciled with the bank statements received from To and From Bank Accounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document