EAR9.2: Able to Write-off Item in Maintenance Worksheet Where Amount Exceeds Write-off Tolerances Set at User Level
(Doc ID 2071419.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Maintenance Worksheet
User is able to write-off item where total item amount exceeds write-off tolerances set at user level.
User should not be able to write-off item where total item amount exceeds write-off tolerances set at user level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define User Preferences Max Write-Off (50 $) for Maintenance Worksheets.
- Create a post an item for 100 $.
- Create a maintenance worksheet and build it.
- Write-off 51 $ for this item and save changes.
- Error One or more items exceed the Maximum operator write off amount limits on this worksheet. (6050,115) is triggered and user is not able to continue. This is correct.
- Clear maintenance worksheet.
- Build maintenance worksheet again.
- Write-off 50 $ for this item and save changes.
- Write-off the remaining 50 $ for the same item and save changes. This should not be possible because Max Write-Off is 50 $.
- Post maintenance worksheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document