ERS 9.1: Unassigned Link Always Shows Unassigned Resources from Current Resources Grid on Manage Utilization Page.
(Doc ID 2071660.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manage Utilization page, The number of "unassigned" Resources appears to be related to the "Max Number of Rows to Display" and not adding the total to be accumulated.
1. Navigate to Page: Resource Management > Staffing Workbench
2. Go to tab : Manage Utilization.
3. In the page check the following fields:
Unassigned where it is showing (#) beside it.
4. "Max Number of Rows to Display" is marked as 50 and Resource Group name is selected. Notice the Number beside the field "unassigned".
5. Click on next to "Max Number of Rows to Display" so that displays from 51 to 100
6. Now display a resource group that have more 5000 resources , and try to insert 5000 in the field "max number of rows display"
After Steps 5: The Unassigned field is displaying no. of unassigned resources from the resources currently displaying in the Resources Grid and not an accumulated number.
After Steps 6: Getting below message for more than 200 rows :
Displaying more than 200 rows may impact processing performance. Are you sure you want to continue? (6971,339)
Chunking of data is employes on this page to improve processing performance in the scroll data as well as graphical charts/metrics. Setting the Max Number of Rows to display to 200 or less can improve data chunking performance.
Unassigned link should point to show all the Unassigned Resources in the Resource Group.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document