Description From Bill Line Does Not Populate in PROJ_RESOURCE For Manual Bills Created In Billing
(Doc ID 2071733.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating invoices in Billing and interfacing with Project Costing, the description populated in PROJ_RESOURCE is the analysis type description instead of the description that is entered on the billing line.
- Manually create a bill online with the project BU, project, activity, and analysis type.
- Make sure that the description on the line is other than that of the Analysis Type description
- Make the invoice to ready status.
- Run the BUCURCNV, BIIVC000, BIPCC000 process.
- The data will be there in PS_PROJ_RES_TMP_BI.
- Run PC_BI_TO_PC.
- Notice that the description populated in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE is that of analysis_type used for the line rather than the Billing line description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document