Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Monetary and Foreign amount is not the same even if rate mult is 1
1. Create a voucher, budget check, approve and post it. Amount = $16,000
2. Go to the Payments tab, split the payment into 2 counts. (12,000 and 4,0000) then Save.
3. Pay the 1st count using record a payment method. Save.
4. Before going out, user changes the paid amount.
So change the amount from 12,000 to 11,000 in payment count 1 then change payment count 2 from 4,000 to 5,000 (total is still 16,000). Save.
5. Post the payment.
6. Checking accounting entries.
RSA Accounting entries are generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms