EAP: Error "Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed. (7400,73) " Occurs When Changing Payment Action On Withholding Voucher.
(Doc ID 2072050.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error appears when changing the Payment Action from 'Record a Payment' to 'Schedule Payment' on a withholding voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a voucher with withholding and post the voucher.
2. Open the Voucher and go to Payment tab.
3. Change the Payment Action from "Schedule a Payment" to "Record a Payment"
4. Without saving the above action change the Payment Action back to "Schedule a Payment"
The below error appears.
Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed. (7400,73)
Once the withholding has been calculated for a given voucher, you will not be allowed to change the payment schedule (i.e. add/delete new schedule or change the amount) unless the following is TRUE:
- Withholding data has not been withhold posted
- None of the schedule is paid. You must cancel the payment or unrecord the payment schedules (i.e. change the payment action from "Record" to "Schedule" and SAVE the voucher) before consolidating the payment schedules.
- All withholding schedules (if they exist) have been deleted. Before you delete these schedules, you must FIRST cancel/unrecord the related payments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document