Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ACA Self Service Consent page is not displaying the HTML tags correctly. Navigation: Self Service > Benefits > 1095-C Consent
The Text object on the page is a Long Edit Box and it should be an HTMLArea object.
Expect the HTML to display without the tags
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Maintain Text Catalog and select HEB > ACA > 1095C. Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Maintain Text Catalog
2. Add a new effective dated row and save
3. Display the text, using the View/Edit as HTML
4. Edit the text with the Effective Date of 01/01/1901. Add tags
5. View the new Text in Self Service to see that the HTML Code is incorrectly displayed. Self Service > Benefits > 1095-C Consent
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms