EAM: CHARTFIELD_SECURITY Error after Chartfield Security was Applied
(Doc ID 2072402.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.1 bundle #32, Demo, after setting up chartfield security, when going to the Cost & Depreciation summary page and drilling down, the following error occurs:
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) CHARTFIELD_SECURITY.SecureComponent.OnExecute Name:SecureAccessDeny PCPC:21287 Statement:424
Unable to drill down on the Cost & Depreciation summary page.
Steps to replicate:
1. Add Chartfield Security under setup financials - security - chartfield security - define security rules and setup financials - security - chartfield security - register components
2. Additional Setup: Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain - Security - Chartfield Security - Secure Chartfield Options. Under Security Options tab, tick the 'Role' for Security Method.
Under Component Security Action -> *When user has partial access, choose 'Deny Access'.
Under Secured Fields tab, set the Department to Active.
3. Go to Asset Management - Financial Reports - Cost and Depreciation Summary
4. Under Secondary Selection Criteria, click on Search.
5. Under drill-down to, choose any field -- Error will then appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document