Unable to Find EO_EVENTS Query Access Group for EOEN9000 Permission List
(Doc ID 2072472.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The EO_EVENTS Access Group is not present under QUERY_TREE_EO Tree.
In order to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Login into PIA.
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Permissions & Roles > Permission Lists.
3. Open EOEN9000 Permission List, Query Tab > Access Group Permissions list.
4. Under Permission List Access Groups search for Tree Name QUERY_TREE_EO there is Access Group EO_EVENTS.
5. Navigate to Tree Manager - PeopleTools -> Security ->Query Security -> Query Access Manager.
6. Search for QUERY_TREE_EO tree.
7. EO_EVENTS Access Group is not under the QUERY_TREE_EO Tree. It has only following groups:
Without having this fixed in problem environment users cannot use the tree per their business needs and requirements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document