Unable to Find EO_EVENTS Query Access Group for EOEN9000 Permission List
(Doc ID 2072472.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The EO_EVENTS Access Group is not present under QUERY_TREE_EO Tree.
In order to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Login into PIA.
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Permissions & Roles > Permission Lists.
3. Open EOEN9000 Permission List, Query Tab > Access Group Permissions list.
4. Under Permission List Access Groups search for Tree Name QUERY_TREE_EO there is Access Group EO_EVENTS.
5. Navigate to Tree Manager - PeopleTools -> Security ->Query Security -> Query Access Manager.
6. Search for QUERY_TREE_EO tree.
7. EO_EVENTS Access Group is not under the QUERY_TREE_EO Tree. It has only following groups:
Without having this fixed in problem environment users cannot use the tree per their business needs and requirements.
Note : References to EOEN9000 Permission List is from Peoplesoft Delivered Demo data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document