PO_REQLOAD not populating VAT User Type field on requisition if Vendor does not specify VAT Use Type and Record Group FS_01 does not point to SHARE
(Doc ID 2072889.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_REQLOAD not populating VAT User Type field on requisition if Vendor does not specify VAT Use Type and Record Group FS_01 does not point to SHARE.
1) Tableset Control – CANX1 Setup Record Group PO_01 = CANX1.
2) Add a new Processing Option ID DM0X1 in SetID CANX1. Default VAT Use Type is VAT2.
3) Purchasing Definition – CAN01 points to Process Option – DM001
4) Purchasing Definition Business Unit Options has Calculate VAT on Req selected.
5) Vendor CAN00XXXX1 does NOT specify VAT Use Type (leave it blank).
6) Stage Stage for Loading - Add a new Requisition Load Request.
7) Go to Manage Requisition (in ePro) and Edit the requisition.
8) See that VAT is calculated but VAT Use Type is not populated.
This is not a problem if ePro req is created online. If VAT Use Type is not specified on vendor, it should be populated from Purchasing Options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document