PO_REQLOAD not populating VAT User Type field on requisition if Vendor does not specify VAT Use Type and Record Group FS_01 does not point to SHARE
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_REQLOAD not populating VAT User Type field on requisition if Vendor does not specify VAT Use Type and Record Group FS_01 does not point to SHARE.
1) Tableset Control – CAN01 Setup Record Group PO_01 = CAN01.
2) Add a new Processing Option ID DM001 in SetID CAN001. Default VAT Use Type is VAT2.
3) Purchasing Definition – CAN01 points to Process Option – DM001
4) Purchasing Definition Business Unit Options has Calculate VAT on Req selected.
5) Vendor CAN0000001 does NOT specify VAT Use Type (leave it blank).
6) Stage Stage for Loading - Add a new Requisition Load Request.
7) Go to Manage Requsition (in ePro) and Edit the requisition.
8) See that VAT is calculated but VAT Use Type is not populated.
This is not a problem if ePro req is created online. If VAT Use Type is not specified on vendor, it should be populated from Purchasing Options.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms