ETL9.2:Payable Time Approved In Approval Monitor And Needs Approval In The Time Sheet
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payable time approved in approval monitor, in needs approval on view payable
1) Payable time approvals is setup using TLBySupervisor id.
2) Users have oprids that are over 20 characters long
3) Create payable time in need approval for three consecutive periods.
4) Approve for one /period week at a time form approve apparel time summary page starting with the latest week first.
5) Time get approved successfully from all the weeks
6) Go to view payable time detail page and notice time is in needs approval for last two weeks even though it was initially approved.
7) Click on the needs approval link and it shows all time approved
8) Query tl_payable_time table and awe tables. Time for those periods is in need approval on tl_payable_time but approved in awe tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms