Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP_FG_PROC Process is goes to No Success with error when trying to dispatch employee's Expense Report payment, if employee has already moved to some other Business Unit after approval of Expense Report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Expense Report and Submit it for approval.
2. Get the Expense Report approved.
3. Stage Payment and Post Liabilities for this Expense Report.
4. Pay the Expense Report using Paycycle
5. Change the Employee's Business unit and inactivate the older employee record.
6. Run AP_FG_PROC process
AP_FG_PROC process failed with bellow error:
Return: 1400 - ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("SYSADM"."PS_PMT_DETAIL_STG"."PYMNT_DT")
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms