Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to delete duplicate position number attached to a job opening.
The user is facing issues when we are trying to delete a duplicate position number attached to a job opening.
Please un-check the "Use in Screening" flag in the Screening section. (18176,6214)
Please un-check the "Use in Screening" flag in the Screening section for the items listed under Qualifications tab
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu >> Recruiting >> Search Job Opening and Open a Job Opening.
2. Under Details tab, select the screening and then click on online screening link.
3. Check the Use in Screening and Required check box for the items and save.
4. Add a duplicate position number to the job opening.
5. Error message will shown to the user to change or remove the duplicate position number.
6. Click on the delete row button to remove the duplicate position number. Error message will be shown to the user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms