Pre-encumbrance not Liquidated when Requisition is Sourced to Sourcing Event, then Awarded to Contract and PO created from Contract Release
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-encumbrance not Liquidated when Requisition is Sourced to Sourcing Event, then Awarded to Contract and PO created from Contract Release.
1) Create a requisition. Budget check. Pre-encumbrance is created.
2) Copy req into a Sourcing Event.
3) Award Sourcing Event to a Purchase Order Contract.
4) Create a Contract Release.
5) Run Stage Contract POs process.
6) Run PO Calculations process.
7) Run PO Creation process.
8) Open the Purchase Order distribution and see that Req ID is not there.
9) Budget check the Purchase Order. Encumbrance is created.
10) Open the Requsition and see that the Pre-encumbrance is not liquidated.
NOTE: This works correctly in release 9.1 but not working in 9.2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms