GP UK EP60 / RTI - P60 is not Produced for Future Dated Retired/terminated Employees Due to RTI Extraction
(Doc ID 2073641.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Future dated terminations are being picked by the RTI results, which prevents a P60 being produced
Steps to replicate
1. Terminate an employee on April 2nd 2016
2. Process and finalise the payroll for April 2015
3. Run the Report and RTI Prep
4. Run the P60
5. Review the output. No P60 is available for the employee with a future termination date. The end of the current tax year for monthly paid employees is March 31st
6. Review the RTI Results table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|